8 May 2011

thank you mum




Mum, without you, there would be no me.

Your love, your attention, your guidance,

have made me who I am.

Without you, I would be lost,

wandering aimlessly,without direction or purpose.

You showed me the way

to serve, to accomplish, to persevere.

Without you, there would be an empty space
I could never fill, no matter how I tried.

Instead, because of you,

I have joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.

Thank you, mum.

I have always loved you

and I always will.


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY,MUM =)

*get well soon mum.

11 comments:

adwafarahin said...

slmt hr ibu buat ibu kamu!

say to easy=) said...

Yeah,same too awek!

Azmira Yusof said...

Selamat hari ibu kepada ibu sis :) heheh

amna said...

sweetnya.. love mom :')

say to easy=) said...

azmira-same too..lama xdgr cte.hehe

say to easy=) said...

amna-yeah:)

Abu Zafran said...

hai...new comer....just drop here...nice blog

anda dijemput menyetai segmen
Segmen Saya Blogger Sporting

cik fikaa said...

nice n3 :)

Unknown said...

:) MNE AKK NYER CHATBOX? 0.o

say to easy=) said...

xde chat box dah :D

Anonymous said...

nice !